20 January 2022
A question that we often get asked is "What is the ROI of B2B Access Management?" (Otherwise known as B2B IAM, PIAM & Partner Identity Management)
We produced this infographic for you to answer just that question.
The 2 main factors influencing profits from your partnerships:
1) IT costs
2) Customer satisfaction & productivity
Between 20-50% of all help desk calls are for password resets and access requests.
Recent surveys show that is costs $72 on average to reset a password.
The longer a partner has to wait for a response, the worse their customer experience is.
The number one reason partners leave their companies is "it's not easy".
Less partners = Lower ROI
4 Metrics to Partner Success
1) Response time to tickets: Current response time is 24 hours on average. Delegated admin response will cut that down to minutes.
2) Resolution time between ticket creation and closure: Current resolution time is 82 hours. Delegated admin resolution time will be far quicker.
3) Average number of tickets created per day: Fewer tickets need to be created for IT as most issues will be dealt with by a delegated admin.
4) Proportion of tickets closed per day: Faster resolution time leads to a higher proportion of tickets being closed within the day.
In summary, there are 3 ways in which B2B Access Management will Increase ROI
1) Cost: 70% fewer support tickets will save your IT Team $10,500 a month.
2) Efficiency: Admin efficiency in answering queries will soar. Weeks will be reduced to minutes increasing partner satisfaction.
3) Retention: Happier partners will stay 3x longer.
Feel free to get in touch with us for a B2B Access Management free trial.
© All Rights Reserved 2023 PlainID